Monday, August 06, 2007

Attention Commenters!


Hello, Taerith readers! I just want to say thanks again for keeping up with this story and letting me know what you think of it.

Some of you know that I'll soon be publishing an older fantasy novel of mine, called Worlds Unseen. It will be available free as an ebook and for purchase as a "real" book (you know, the exciting kind with paper and ink).

I've just been putting together the back matter for Worlds--a lot of "Coming Soon" pages, mostly. One of them will send readers here. I've distilled some of your comments and included them on the page, so I wanted to give you a look here. I'm using your blog names to reflect the nature of this whole book-blogging thing.

Thank you again!

Here are your comments:

"Devastatingly beautiful... I am amazed at every chapter how deeply you've caused us to care for these characters." - Gabi

"Taerith updates are the absolute highlight of my RSS feed moments. Deeply satisfying." - Kapezia

"Wow. I am not one to be lavish in my praise, but this is a really amazing story. I printed it out and read it this weekend and now... I want more!" - Danielle

"It had me on the edge of my seat (literally!). Your descriptions are amazing; I can picture every scene. You are developing the story so well and interweaving the characters. I love the way you use dialogue, like flavoring it's just enough." - Elizabeth M.

"You are an artist, Starr. Every chapter is like a painting. It's beautiful." - Brittany Simmons

"Great rhythm to your writing. The pace never abates and it keeps me engaged. I am hooked and totally invested in this tale." - Kappa

"Vivid and intriguing!" - Marsha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY! I can't wait to read it your new book... as well as your next Taerith chapter.

Re: Theodore Pharris Saves the Universe-- I'm very interested to see your writing. It sounds like a story that my boys would LOVE to hear as well.

CONGRATS!

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of cute to comment on the "comments". Well, as a commenter, I am truly honoured and look forward to reading other material you're working on.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Three new chapters since I was last here--I'm excited!!

And cheesily thrilled that you're using one of my comments :).

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home