Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Postscript

Painful though it is to face, Taerith is in fact finished. There's no more story--anything that happens past those last few words is up to your imagination. If you're really sad, I suggest having all your friends read it so you can sit around and reminisce after tea ;).

The journey that is writing, however, is not over. Sometime in the next few months, Taerith will go into revisions. Improvements will be made. Some things will be changed. The changes won't be posted here--the version on this site will remain the First Draft.

Once revisions are all finished, Taerith will be made available as a real book. The paper, ink, and softcover kind. You'll be able to buy it on Amazon, or directly from me, and if you do either, I'll be really grateful and pleased that you enjoyed it that much.

If you want to keep on top of Taerith's progress, I suggest subscribing to my writing blog, Inklings. There's a subscription module underneath the profile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I did the same thing with one of my fiction blogs. It made a nice book. Good luck with yours!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home